Sought after Berryhurst model rarely offered with 2 full bathrooms. Perfect for first time home buyer or investor. Meticulously maintained by original owner, this affordable, low maintenance, pet and smoke-free, 3-storey, 2 bedroom, 2.5 bath, freehold townhouse in the heart of Barrhaven is located in a quiet enclave just steps from Home Depot, public transit, Cost-co, 416 access & other great amenities.
Welcomed by a bright tiled foyer, the ground level is complete with a spacious laundry room & storage area. Upstairs boasts a wall of windows with balcony, maple hardwood flooring throughout the living/dining room, a 2-piece powder room, & an open concept kitchen with tile floors, large breakfast bar & stainless steel appliances including above range microwave. Double-french doors off the dining area lead to a cozy deck - great for entertaining, barbecue or just relaxing. The upper level offers a computer nook, 2 full bathrooms with tile floors, & two bedrooms. The master bedroom has it's own private bath, vanity with drawers, and a modest walk-in closet. This home comes with central air conditioning, and an attached garage with long driveway allows for parking for up to 3 cars (2 in driveway, 1 in garage). Don't delay. Won't last long!
- Large covered front porch
- Main foyer features 9 foot ceilings, ceramic tiled entrance, glass sliding closet doors
- Entrance to attached garage (parking for 3 cars, 2 in driveway, 1 in garage)
- Separate Laundry Room
- Ample storage
- Powder room with ceramic tile floor, pedestal sink and upgraded light fixture
- Large kitchen with breakfast bar, ceramic tile floor
- 4 SS appliances (fridge, stove, dishwasher, above range microwave)
- Open concept, spacious L-shaped great room and dining area with gleaming dark stained maple hardwood floors
- Pot lights in living room
- Wall of windows, lots of natural light
- Double french doors leading out to balcony - great for barbeque, entertaining, or just relaxing.
- 2 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms
- Computer nook at the top of the staircase (perfect for work at home or study)
- Master bedroom features a private master bath with ample sized walk-in closet
- Spacious 2nd bedroom features cathedral ceiling, 3 large windows - lots of natural light
- Upgraded berber carpeting with underpad throughout
- Ceramic tile in bathrooms
Dimensions des pièces:
- Main Foyer: 8' x 10'
- Laundry Room: 6' x 10'
- Garage: 10' x 22'
- Powder Room: 6'2" x 3"
- Kitchen: 12'6" x 10"
- Great Room: 16'8" x 13'
- Dining Area: 9' x 10.8" (12'2")
- Balcony: 10' x 8'
- Master Bedroom: 13' x 10.5'
- Master Bath: 8' x 5'
- 2nd Bedroom: 12' x 9'
- Main Bath: 8' x 6'
- Computer Nook: 4' x 6'
- Original owner
- Pet and Smoke Free
- Low maintenance living
- No condo fees
- Central A/C, Eavestrough, rough-in for central vac
- Economical gas heating
- Attached garage w/electric garage door opener; parking for 3 cars; 1 in garage, 2 in driveway
- Open concept, spacious and bright, wall of windows let in lots of natural light
- 2 bedroom, 2.5 baths
- 4 appliances included
- Ceramic in all bathrooms, kitchen and main entrance
- Gleaming dark stained maple hard wood floors in living and dining area
- Living room pot lights
- Flush breakfast bar
- Upgraded light fixtures in bathrooms and kitchen
- Large pantry and linen closet
- Double French doors open onto cozy 2nd floor balcony - perfect for relaxing, entertaining, and BBQ
- Upgraded berber carpeting with underpad on both staircases and 3rd level
- Spacious master bedroom with private master bath and ample sized walk-in closet
- Light neutral colors throughout
- Ample storage under stairs in furnace room and in garage
- Great location! Close to 416 and walking distance to shops, public transit, parks, bike paths, restaurants, movie theatre, Cost-co.. Move-in ready.