Construction is complete on this stunning new build...move in before Christmas!
South of Ottawa, this single family home is situated just outside of Spencerville, on a 4 acre/+ lot, close to Hwy 416, and an easy commute to Ottawa. This move-in ready home features three large bedrooms, two full bathrooms and a spacious unfinished basement, providing a large recreational area. The home features hardwood and porcelain tile floors throughout. The open concept main floor boasts 9' walls with cathedral ceilings, including a gorgeous kitchen, complete with solid wood ivory cream cabinets and quartz countertops. This is the perfect layout for entertaining. Home is covered under Tarion New Home Warranty.
Open concept main floor, with 9' walls and cathedral ceilings, beautiful upgraded kitchen adjacent to living/dining area. Kitchen boasts quartz countertops and beautiful ivory cream, solid wood cabinetry. Features include soft-close doors and drawers, crown molding, and under-mount sink with goose-neck faucet. Hardwood and porcelain tile floors throughout main level, complimented by colonial style trim package. Neutral paint throughout.
Three large bedrooms, one main bath and one ensuite complete the upper floor. Both bathrooms feature quartz countertops. Ensuite includes both stand-up shower and soaker tub.
Approximate 900 square feet of unfinished space for laundry, rough-in for future bathroom, and additional living space. Large windows and 9' ceilings ensure brightness and spaciousness.
2" Styrofoam installed under slab.
Dimensions des pièces:
- Great Room - Kitchen, Dining, Living Area: 26' x 21'6"
- Master Bedroom: 14' x 13'8"
- Ensuite: 10' x 10'8"
- Bedroom 2: 12'4" x 13'
- Bedroom 3: 12'4" x 12'
- Basement - Unfinished: 25' x 34'
- Lifetime warranty Landmark shingles
- Premium siding with brick front accent
- Upgraded solid PVC Energy Star casement windows by Laflamme
- Upgraded solid wood kitchen cabinets
- Quartz counters in bathroom & kitchen
- Hardwood and porcelain tile throughout
- Double car garage with double wide driveway
- 9' walls with cathedral ceilings, on main level
- Poured concrete walkway to front entrance
- Insulated garage door, and man door to side yard