This amazing one of a kind home is located on 11 acres of private estate property complimented by mature trees and river edge.
This unique home design without hallways offers a complete open space concept in the main living areas and a generous number of windows that benefit from the maximum amount or warmth and daylight.
This home was designed with closet space in mind with his and her's walk-in closets and walk-in closets in each additional bedroom.
Enjoy the outdoors from your three season sunroom and 18'x12' deck while observing a large number of trees near the water where geese, otter, deer, fox and other wildlife gather.
Take advantage of large indoor and outdoor storage area accessible from the enormous rear walk-out basement patio area, upscale landscaping wrapping around nearly the entire house and great gardening area.
This gorgeous estate property has just as much to offer inside than outside for you to enyoy.
Peace, serenity and nature awaits.
Laundry room entrance from garage, kitchen, dinning room and living room all open concept, powder room, private office, master bedroom, master ensuite, his and her walk-in closets, 3 season sunroom, deck.
3 bedrooms, 3 walk-in closets, one bathroom, great room/family room, walk-out basement, great daylight, large storage area, mechanical room.
Dimensions des pièces:
- Kitchen: 24' x 14'
- Living Room: 15' x 13'
- Office/Study: 13' x 11
- Powder Room: 7' x 4'
- Laundry Room: 12' x 9'6''
- Master Bedroom: 19' x 13'
- Ensuite Bathroom: 14' x 10'
- His Walk-In: 7' x 4'6''
- Her Walk-In: 7' x 6'
- 3 Season Sunroom: 18' x 15'
- Deck: 18' x 12'
- Double Attached Garage: 24' x 24'
- Bedroom #2: 16' x 14'
- Bedroom #3: 16 x 14'6''
- Bedroom #4: 20' x 12'
- Great Room: 28' x 23'
- Bathroom: 16' x 5'6''
- Mechanical Room: 34' x 12'
- Outdoor Attached Storage: 18' x 15'
- Walk-out Basement Patio: 28' x 15'
- Astonishing amount of daylight, located in a very peaceful area with complete privacy, in the elements of nature, ample storage, 3 minutes from Casselman, 35 minutes from Ottawa.