Great Bungalow...Priced to sell. Updated cozy bungalow with many possibilities, like living in the country but in the city on 200 x 100 lot. Possibility of severance to build on 2 lots. Live in until you develop, rent or keep to enjoy, perhaps add a 2nd level...friendly neighbors and 15 minutes to downtown Ottawa. Convert to B&B, rooming house or retirement residence, many options as well as zoned for a home based business. Attached garage. Updated electrical and plumbing, updated bathroom, kitchen and living area, basement not finished but very clean, large and great for storage. Fenced vegetable garden. Home prices are going up and the average price of homes in this area from 750K to 1 million.
Realtors welcome 1.5% ABSOLUTELY NO AGENT SOLICITATION
Flooring and Trim updated in living area, Ceramic flooring in Kitchen and Bath 2013
Unfinished very clean
- Living Room: 21' x 13' 4"
- Kitchen: 15' 6" x 7'
- Den: 12' 7" x 8'
- Master Bedroom: 15' x 9'
- Bedroom: 10' x 8'
- Full Bath:
- Basement: 21' x 34'
- Great Neighborhood, 15 min to downtown, close to the airport
- Perfect for home based business with signage on the lawn onto Prince of Wales.
- So many possibilities in this area home just sold for over 720K
- Potential to sever property
- Great investment property