Well maintained and newly renovated house in popular Carleton Heights. Three sun filled bedroom, main floor den plus a 3 season sun room leading to a private yard. Wood burning fireplace in the living room; main floor den with separate entrance from large garage.
Located across a community center for various children/adults activities, Primary public school in walking distance. One street over from Prince of Wales. Quite, mature neighborhood.
• Four Bedrooms (3 upstairs and 1 study)
• Two full bathrooms (one on each floor)
• New kitchen appliances
• Wood burning fireplace
• Solid oak hardwood just sanded and varnished on main floor
• All new, high quality laminate floors on second floor
• All window coverings (blinds)
• Fully renovated basement with laminate flooring and ceramic (no carpet)
• Includes (stove, fridge, microwave, dishwasher, washer and dryer)
• New Central Air Conditioning
• New high efficiency Furnace
• Updated LED light fixtures throughout the house
• Large single car garages with double wide driveway (tons of parking)
• Hedged backyard
• Interlocked patio
• Lots of opportunities for gardening
Rent is $1,750/month plus utilities (gas, hydro, water), available March 1st. Credit check and references required.
Please call 613-614-7279, ask for Nadia.