Sunday, January 22nd 2-4pm
Spacious and upgraded home, loaded with history & charm! This bright and inviting home features 4+1 brdms (with walk-in closet in master bdrm), 2 full baths, gourmet kitchen, wood-burning fireplace in LR, original stained glass windows on front door & in DR, original etched glass French pocket doors between LR & DR, bright mudroom, upgraded finished basement with French doors leading to spacious home office and large laundry room, and tons of storage throughout the house. Detached garage with ample parking in driveway. Fully landscaped front & back, surrounded by mature trees, large interlock patio in private fully-fenced backyard, and more! Conveniently located close to all amenities including transit, schools, shopping, parks, hiking trails & hospitals. Only minutes from Kanata and highways 416 & 417.
Min. 4-hr notice for showings, please.
Agents welcome at 2.5%.
The main floor features birch hardwood floors, an open concept/custom built gourmet kitchen for those who love to cook and entertain, a large dining room highlighted by a bay window and original stained glass piano window, and a large, bright living room with a wood burning fireplace and original etched glass French doors. This level also features a bright and convenient mudroom with direct access to the driveway, garage, and rear yard.
Upstairs, you will find four bedrooms that are loaded with charm and craftsmanship, along with a renovated main bathroom. Two of the bedrooms have walk-in closets.
The basement is fully finished. There is a comfortable family/rec room, a home office or bedroom, a laundry room, a renovated 3-piece bathroom, and a small workshop.
- Kitchen: 23'8" x 10'0"
- Living Room: 13'8" x 12'6"
- Dining Room: 13'8" x 11'2"
- Mudroom: 8'0" x 5'0"
- Master Bedroom: 12'8' x 12'5"
- Bedroom 2: 13'4" x 7'10"
- Bedroom 3: 9'8" x 8'0"
- Bedroom 4: 10'2" x 9'7"
- Main Bath: 7'0" x 6'8"
- Family Room: 16'0" x 12'10"
- Home Office/Guest Room: 12'10" x 14'0"
- Laundry Room: 10'0" x 6'6"
- Workshop: 12'10" x 8'0"
- Lower Bath: 6'9" x 7'4"
- Detached Garage: 12'6" x 21'4"
- Birch hardwood floors throughout
- Original hardwood front door with leaded stained glass
- Bay window in dining room
- Bright rooms
- Custom shutters throughout main floor, upstairs hallway and main bathroom
- Wood burning fireplace in living room with flagstone surround
- Detached single car garage with large double driveway
- Large interlock patio in private, fully-fenced backyard
- Extensive landscaping in front and back yards
- Recently painted throughout
- Central air
- Smoke- and pet-free home
- Quiet neighourhood