This property is one of a kind; no comparables in the area. Situated in one of the best locations of Elmvale. Next to Alta Vista, 1 block from the park and 15 minutes walking distance to the hospitals through the path in the park. Immaculate, spacious open concept, with three full bathrooms, ample closet space and a huge well done addition.
Two fireplaces; 1 wood burning in living room, 1 gas in the family room off the kitchen.
Master has his and hers closets, a huge four piece bath with a therapeutic air bathtub for 2.
Main bathroom has jacuzzi.
Kitchen has lots of cupboards with lots of pantry space and has been pre plumbed for anyone who wants their washer and dryer upstairs.
Roof 7 years old, window wells redone 4 years ago. Beautiful gardens in the front surrounded by a cascading pond and granite rocks everywhere, It is set up to have flowers all through the year.
Stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, washer and dryer still have warranties for another three years.
Basement totally finished into two parts with a beautiful three piece bath. Perfect for in-law suite. A bright work shop room and a very good sized laundry room.
New front door cost $3500. Central air, central vac. Possession June 1, moving to BC.
Backyard has two parts with with a shed structure with electrical. Perfect for an outside workshop. Backyard is totally hedged.
Open concept, Mediterranean style floor with large bedrooms, two fireplaces, family room opening onto a deck. Kitchen with lots of cupboards.
Beautiful bright finished basement, with bedroom, three piece bath two large rooms, cedar closet, with workshop and large laundry room. Open concept.
- Main floor hall: 7'11 x 3'6
- Other hallway: 12'2x 5'1
- Living dining room: 30'3 x 11'9 irr
- Front bedroom: 18'8 x 10'10
- Main 4 piece bathroom: 8'11 x 5
- Master bedroom: 17'11 x 13'2
- Master 4 piece bath: 12'8 x 8'1
- Kitchen Irregular meas.: 12'6 x 10'6 irr.
- Family room: 18'6 x 12'11
- Media room: 25'8 x 16'6
- Rec room: 24'11 x 20'10 irr
- Bedroom: 12'1x10'11
- 3 piece bath: 5'11x 7'3
- Workshop room: 15'6 x 10'11 irr.
- Laundry room: 21'9 x 12'9 irr
- Cedar closet:
- Very bright family room opening onto a deck and two separate backyards, master bathroom has skylight and is bright. Bedroooms are spacious and have lots of closet space with Solution system; cost over $5,000. Cedar closet for your winter clothes. House backyard faces south. It is also well insulated; cool in summer and hot in the winter . Spacious shed with electrical. Fountain Jacuzzi and a therapeutic tub in master.