Beautifully appointed custom built bungalow with natural stone and stucco exterior including walk out basement, ( 3 + 1 ) bedrooms full of windows with natural light on both levels offering full view of the Mississippi River and Arklan Island on other side of River full of natural treed setting with no rear neighbors! Deer and many other wildlife to view often both summer and winter.
Crown molding throughout, double car garage, easy access inside entry, hardwood flooring and ceramic throughout main level with exception of two bedrooms that are complimented with Berber carpet . Three bedrooms on main floor. Third bedroom with hardwood flooring, Two of the three bedrooms on main floor with ensuites.
Open concept design accompanied by the dramatic presence of a 13 foot decorative ceiling, grand arches and natural gas floor to ceiling stone fireplace in great room creating a warm and inviting family room entering the homes front hallway overlooking tranquil Mississippi river from all views at rear of home.
Master bedroom is sure to steal your heart away... the pleasure of enjoying the clear panoramic views of the Mississippi river through the charming bay window cannot be measured, it will be sure to take your breath away . Stunning cove ceiling in master bedroom which also has walk out to expansive deck area and 4 piece high profile Ensuite with over sized luxurious rainfall shower and glass wall.
Granite Kitchen including granite island area and Master suite counters, walk in pantry with custom made door to pantry.
Finished lower level features walk out which invites you to relax in the rear yard, while the games room will entertain the entire family including a separate home theater area on opposite side of lower level and large one bedroom with full high profile over sized three piece glass enclosure shower with luxurious rain forest option..
Unwind in style on the expansive rear deck while the entire family can enjoy fabulous year round views and flow of the Mississippi river.The beautiful Mississippi River walk Trail which is directly behind the property provides access to the river and a short walking distance to Carleton Place amenities. Note, due to shallow water levels, there is no access to boating in this part of the river.
If you are a boater, the Mississippi Lake boat launch is only a three minute drive away with great fishing and recreation and 10 lakes in total within half hour drive. Johns Marina can accommodate a boat slip in summer and year round service and storage.
Close proximity to golf courses, state of the art gym, recreation, parks, the local Carleton Place Hospital and big box stores such as WallMart, Home Depot, Canadian Tire and Rona, canoe club and beach area.
- Foyer: 13.02 x 9.00
- Bedroom # 3: 14.00 x 12.00
- Kitchen: 10.07 x 15.00
- Powder Room: 6.00 x 4.00
- Great Room: 20.00 x 16.00
- Master Bedroom: 17.11 x 11.03
- 4 Piece Ensuite: 15.00 x 5.08
- Walk In Closet: 11.00 x 4.05
- Laundry Room: 5.06 x 3.00
- Eating Room: 11.00 x 10.07
- Bedroom # 2: 14.00 x 13.06
- Walk In Pantry: 8.00 x 7.06
- Bedroom # 2 Ensuite: 10.00 x 8.00
- Bedroom # 2 Walk In Closet: 10.09 x 4.06
- Bedroom # 4: 18.05 x 12
- 4 piece ensuite: 8.07 x 8.05
- Family Room: 23.00 x 21.00
- Games Room: 18.04 x 13.02
- Oversized Utility - Storage Room:
- Waterfront view property at an affordable price on a 62 ft x 102 ft lot with pristine rear views on both levels
- Natural stone and stucco exterior at front with landscaping
- Exterior pot lighting
- Finished walk out basement features 9 ft ceilings with many windows
- Central vac
- Central Air
- Main floor laundry
- Crown molding throughout
- Family and games room, theatre room area
- Fourth bedroom, 3 piece bath with rain forest shower options, glass enclosure
- Over sized walk in shower areas with rain forest shower options, enclosed glass
- Granite counters in kitchen and master en suite
- Hardwood flooring in great room area
- Floor to ceiling stone natural gas fireplace
- Main floor Den/Formal dining room with french doors/ optional bedroom
- Close proximity to golf courses nearby, state of the art gym, parks, beaches, canoe club, walking trails, snowmobile trails, 10 lakes within half hour drive, big box stores such as Rona, Home Depot , Wal Mart, Canadian Tire, Carleton Place Hospital
- Short walking distance on trail to quaint old town charm of Carleton Place for shopping, restaurants, pubs, bowling and more both on and off Mississippi river itself.