Welcome to the Oasis, a private enclave in the heart of the city. Keys in hand, walk into a contemporary Barry Hoben design; this exclusive townhouse overlooks a pond with fountains.
This meticulously maintained and upgraded unit will appeal to the most discerning buyer. Upgrades include high-end fixtures throughout, electric awning on enlarged private balcony, professionally finished basement, professionally landscaped, interlock in front and back, and much more.
Dining room and living room have nine-foot ceilings, crown moulding and a cozy gas-burning fireplace. The custom kitchen has authentic maple wood cabinetry, high end appliances, huge windows, porcelain tile and hardwood floors.
Master bedroom has a lovely view of the pond and grounds. Part of the master bedroom is a walk-in closet and a roomy ensuite with a large corner bathtub/shower stall. The second bedroom has a full bathroom all to itself from the hallway.
The main floor den can be used as a third bedroom. Resort style living in the city. Recreation centre, squash, indoor pool, tennis court. Close to hospital, grocery and more. Association fee includes snow removal and landscaping.
Large entrance porcelain floor that gives way to a Den, TV room with a bathroom and a walk-out to a patio and a view of the Oasis garden. Garage door access
Dining room and living room under 9 feet ceilings giving way to a custom maple wood kitchen, high end appliances, electric awning on the balcony off kitchen, huge windows, hardwood floors, open concept living/dining room with gas fireplace.
Master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in, and second room with full private bathroom, laundry drying machine closet.
Professionally finished basement with a recreation room and 2 storage rooms.
- Den, TV room: 13' X 9'
- Storage closet
- Powder room
- French doors to patio
- Kitchen: 10.02' X 9.03'
- Dining room: 13' X 10.09'
- Living room: 13' X 17.04'
- Master Bedroom: 12.06' X 17.02'
- 4 piece ensuite
- Bedroom 2: 9.10' X 17 .06'
- Full bathroom
- Basement recreation room: 8' X 22'
- Furnace room: 10' X 8'
- Storage room: 7' X 7'
- Hunter Douglas blinds throughout; custom kitchen cabinet inserts; upgraded track lighting; upgraded slate around fireplace; high end and European light fixtures; oversized balcony; gas hookup for BBQ; porcelain and marble tile; Den can be converted into a bedroom; angled hardwood on main floor; integrated surround sound system; electric awning on the balcony off kitchen; reinforced windows on main floor; interlock in front and back.