Not your regular house, if you want quality you are looking in the right direction. This house has been totally renovated and thought given to every detail from ergonomic lower kitchen cabinets, under cabinet counter lighting, easy slide drawers, stainless steel lazy susan, all wooden moldings and solid wooden interior doors, lighting in closets, wooden blinds in bedrooms, lighting mostly Restoration Hardware , floor to ceiling stone gas fireplace, gas stove, stainless steel appliances. Hardwood and Ceramic floors on main level. French doors to Sunroom, large deck and back garden. Lots of storage.
For rental option: Non smokers; no pets, utilities extra.
Attention: Home presently occupied with great tenants. Photos do not show present furniture.
3 bdrms (#3 presently being used as a den)
Large family room, laundry, bathroom, storage room and large closets, access to garage
- Liv/Dining Room (approx): 12.00 x 20.50
- Master Bedroom (approx): 14.40 x 14.50
- 2nd Bedroom: 12.90 x 9.40
- 3rd Bedroom/Den: 12.9 x 9.11
- Main Bathroom (approx): 12.00 x 6.50
- Kitchen (approx): 11.60 x 11.00
- Foyer (approx): 3.00 x 4.00
- Sunroom addition (approx): 17.00 x 15.00
- Family room (approx): 12.00 x 20.50
- Storage room (approx): 12.90 x 9.11
- Laundry room (approx): 12.00 x 9.00
- Bathroom & Linen Closet (approx): 8.00 x 6.50
- Located in Alta Vista one of Ottawa's desirable areas
- A hop skip and a jump to Grasshopper Hill Park
- Quiet cul-de-sac in a family friendly area
- Close to all amenities; transit, hospitals, green space, Parliament Hill, Glebe shopping and restaurants, and 10 mins to the airport
- Inside Access from garage
- Underground sprinkler system