Designed with today's family in mind, this spectacular custom Cardel home boasts approximately 3750 sq ft of open concept design and offers exquisite features and quality finishes at every turn. The exceptionally functional layout provides tremendous space for your family to enjoy and offers exceptional space for entertaining as well. No expense was spared in the upgrades and attention to detail in this magnificent home.
The main floor boasts an open concept kitchen with Butler's Pantry, large Great Room and dining room with a 3-season covered screen porch directly off of the Great Room. A large kids play room is conveniently located on the main floor across from the home office. Ceilings are 9' except for the Great Room which has 12' ceilings.
The upper level boasts 9' ceilings and includes the master bedroom & retreat with walk-in closet and large ensuite. Bedrooms 2, 3 & 4 are located on the upper floor. Note that bedrooms 3 & 4 have been converted to a single huge bedroom but can be converted back to individual rooms at the seller's expense (all that is required is a single wall and an additional door). The upper level also contains a full bathroom and laundry room with built-in cabinets.
The full walk-out basement level contains a beautifully-finished entertaining & recreation area and boasts 9' ceilings as well. The many windows and doors with California shutters provide ample light and the gas fireplace adds to this exceptional space. The cedar hot-tub enclosure is accessible through the patio door and features a high-end Sundance hot tub and combination interlock/cedar patio. The 5th bedroom and an additional full bathroom are also on this level.
- Quartz countertops in kitchen and all bathrooms
- Upgraded cabinetry in kitchen and all bathrooms with soft-close hardware
- High-end stainless steel kitchen appliances including side-by-side fridge with 2 lower drawers, dual convection oven and gas range, built-in microwave and 2 Bosch dishwashers
- Huge kitchen island with breakfast bar seating for 4
- Upgraded faucets & sinks throughout
- California window shutters throughout
- 5 bedroom floor plan - note that bedrooms 3 & 4 have been converted to a single large bedroom but can be easily converted back to individual bedrooms at the Seller's expense
- Professionally finished full walk-out basement with gas fireplace, 5th bedroom and full bathroom
- 9 foot ceilings on all 3 levels (12 foot ceiling in Great Room)
- 3-season covered cedar screen porch on main level
- Sundance hot-tub in covered cedar enclosure off lower level
- Whole-home audio wiring with in-ceiling speakers and volume controls throughout
- Hard-wired LAN and cable wiring throughout
- Wall-mount iPad docking & charging stations for whole-home audio control
- Hand-scraped engineered hardwood in Great Room
- Slate pattern offset floor tile throughout main floor
- Potlights throughout home
- Interlock front walkway and driveway trim
- Interlock and cedar rear patio
- Large rear yard shed with cedar deck and siding to match home
- Fully-fenced rear yard
- Interlock front walkway and driveway edging (scheduled for week of April 17)
- Double insulated garage with built-in side & overhead storage and still space for easily parking 2 vehicles
- Short walk to brand new kids park and coming soccer park
- Close proximity to great schools, shopping, transit and amenities
- Great Room: 19'x13'6"
- 3-Season Screen Porch: 14'x12'
- Kitchen: 16'10"x11'6"
- Butler Pantry: 4'11x3'6"
- Dining Rm: 14'x11'
- Den/Office: 11'x10'
- Kids Play Rm: 14'3"x11'3"
- Foyer: 12'x7'6"
- Powder Rm: 7'1"x2'8"
- Mud Rm: 6'10"x6'1"
- Garage: 21'4"x21'
- Master Bedroom: 18'x14'
- Ensuite: 10'8"x10'1"
- Walk-In Closet: 8'x6'3"
- Bedroom 2: 12'x10'
- Bedroom 3: 12'x10'
- Bedroom 4: 12'x10'
- Bathroom: 10'5"x4'11"
- Laundry: 6'6"x6'2"
- Pool/Billiards Rm: 18'x14'
- Music & Exercice Rm: 29'10"x10'5"
- Hot Tub Enclosure: 14'x12'
- Bedroom 5: 13'5"x9'10"
- Bathroom: 8'3"x5'
- (see "Key Features" section)