RARE OPPORTUNITY to own a stunning 4-bedroom, 3.5 bathroom Executive/Professional home on ravine lot (a $33K premium), in the highly-sought Orléans community of Cardinal Creek. With NO REAR NEIGHBOURS, the peace, privacy and serenity of summer evenings spent in your landscaped backyard beckon!
Your dream home’s main level features open-concept living & dining rooms, a perfect space for formal entertaining. Lustrous hardwood floors lead you into a fabulous kitchen, a family chef’s delight with high-end cabinetry, extra-deep pantry, ample storage and counter space, including a peninsula/breakfast bar. The family room, adjacent to the airy breakfast nook, showcases built-in bookcases flanking a natural gas fireplace. Direct-access from the two-car garage leads to to the main floor laundry/mudroom, with adjacent powder room and hall closet. 9’ ceilings and large windows ensure plenty of natural light throughout the main floor.
A curved oak staircase transports you to the 2nd level, with hardwood floors extending into all four bedrooms. Your Master Bedroom retreat with walk-in closet and spa-like 5-piece ensuite bathroom with heated tile floor awaits. Melt away your worries in the 6-foot soaker tub with jets or linger longingly in the separate shower, the choice is yours. A double-sink vanity ensures there's no tripping over each other in the morning rush to head out the door. The generously-sized 2nd bedroom boasts a bonus ensuite bathroom & walk-in closet: the perfect bedroom for guests, an elderly parent or one lucky teen! 2 more nice-sized bedrooms and full common bathroom complete the picture.
The basement offers professionally finished recreational and home office areas, with plenty more room available to build your handyman's workshop or a home theatre. An extra foot of foundation height offers lots of head space, with over-sized windows bringing a bright and cheery feel to this lower level.
With a majestic maple tree anchoring a beautiful kidney-shaped perennial garden, manicured front lawn, foundation flower beds and an inviting front porch, your next home offers plenty of curb appeal. Walkers in the neighbourhood have referred to it as "the little oasis on the street". From either side of the home you can access the fenced landscaped backyard, where you will find a large deck with a sun shelter and integrated flowerbeds. Sit under the mature oak tree, while the kids play in the sandbox or in their very own playhouse, which the gardener in the family can later convert into a potting shed... great for winter storage of seasonal items, too.
This move-in condition home is mere steps away from Glandriel Park, and walking distance to Cardinal Creek Community Park + nature pathway system, not to mention your local Sobeys, Tim Horton's and LCBO.
Don’t miss out… book your showing today!
- Living Room: 17' x 11'3"
- Dining Room: 12'4" x 12'3"
- Kitchen: 13'5" x 12'5"
- Breakfast Nook / Eating Area: 12'x1" x 13'3"
- Family Room: 16'10" x 15'11"
- Laundry/Mud Room:
- Powder Room:
- Master Bedroom: 21'8" x 12'5"
- Master Ensuite 5-pc Bathroom:
- Master Walk-In Closet:
- Bedroom 2: 11'3" x 15'10"
- Bedroom 2 Ensuite 3-pc Bathroom:
- Bedroom 2 Walk-In Closet:
- Bedroom 3: 11'11" x 11'3"
- Bedroom 3 Walk-In Closet:
- Bedroom 4: 10'4" x 11'3"
- Rec Room: 25'3" x 14'9"
- Home Office / Craft Room Area: 10'8" x 8'3"
- Storage/Utility Area 1 (Unfinished): 29'2" x 17' 9"
- Storage/Utility Area 2 (Unfinished): 15'8" x 15'5"
- Over $65K in builder upgrades + $33K oversized ravine lot premium
- Over $50K in post-build upgrades, including: hardwood floors on 2nd level landing + 4 bedrooms; professionally finished basement; built-in bookcases and potlights in family room; built-in bench+storage in laundry/mud room; stone accent wall in dining room; tiled kitchen backsplash; large backyard deck & perennial garden landscaping.
- 9' ceilings on main floor AND lower level, giving extra overhead storage space in the 2-car garage
- Gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances, high-end premium cabinetry with crown moulding and valence lighting
- High-efficiency Lennox furnace and a/c; central humidifier installed
- Low-e argon windows throughout; oversized windows in lower level
- Rough-ins for central vac, 5th bathroom