Sunday, May 28th 2-4pm
Pride of ownership best describes this home. A beautifully maintained gem, 5 Bedrooms & Den & Loft and walking distance to the golf course and a variety of amenities, public and catholic schools and public transit. With over 3000 square feet of living space, upon
entering, you are instantly welcomed by a spiral staircase surrounded by Brazilian cherry hardwood floors and ceramic tiles. This home is a must see.
The main floor has a wonderful flow to it. An open concept design, with a formal living /dining room which boosts to a very
large kitchen and eating area, off of a family room and office/den area.
Upstairs offers 4 large bedrooms, an ensuite and walk-in closet in the master and linen closet in the hallway along
with a very generous loft area which can be transformed into another bedroom if needed.
The basement was designed with comfort in mind. A laundry and storage room, recreation room, bedroom and full bathroom.
- Living Room: 11.00 x 13.00
- Dining Room: 11.00 x 12.00
- Kitchen: 16.40 x 19.70
- Family Room: 12.00 x 17.00
- Master Bedroom: 14.70 x 15.90
- Bedroom #2: 10,60 x 11.20
- Bedroom #3: 10.00 x 11.00
- Bedroom #4: 12.80 x14.80
- Laundry Room:
- Recreation Room:
- Bedroom #5:
- Bathroom #4:
- - Original owner
- - Smoke and pet free home
- - 9 feet ceilings
- -Spacious and roomy for entertaining
- -Golf nearby
- -Two minute walk to the clubhouse
- -A children friendly street
- -Playground nearby
- -Shopping nearby