Hudson Park Phase II, 235 Kent Street, Unit 813
Price includes 1 heated/underground parking spot (C-58), private bike hanger and storage locker (C-85).
This upscale, well designed, 500 square foot one bedroom/one bathroom unit was built by Charlesfort - one of Ottawa's most reputable developers. Steps away from public transit, government offices, shopping, fine dining and local attractions.
* granite counter tops in kitchen/bathroom
* kitchen island with 4 stainless steel appliances (fridge, stove, over-the-range microwave and dishwasher)
* in-suite laundry (stackable washer/dryer)
* 9 foot ceilings/modern finishes/hardwood-tile throughout
* large closets
* large south facing windows with window coverings
* private, south/courtyard facing balcony
* central air and heat
Condo amenities include:
* rooftop terrace with kitchen/barbecues and fantastic views of the city
* fully equipped gym
* elegant party room with TV, library, fireplace and bar
* relaxing courtyard garden
* on-site visitor parking
* welcoming lobby area
Perfect for first time owner or as an investment property (rents for $1550 per month with parking).
Well managed building with low condo fees ($254.01 per month plus a special assessment of $21.98 per month which ends in April 2018).
Other expenses include:
Property Taxes (2017): $2,673.25
Monthly Hot Water Tank Rental: 15.00
Average Monthly Hydro: 65.00
Available for immediate move-in.
- Kitchen: 6'6" x 7'4"
- Living/Dining Room: 10'4" x 14'6"
- Bedroom: 9'6" x 10'0"
- Bathroom: 5'0" x 7'6"
- Balcony: 9'10" x 5'10"
- Well-maintained condo with low condo fees
- Great downtown location
- 1 bedroom / 1 bathroom / Private Balcony
- Includes heated/underground parking/storage locker, six appliances and window coverings
- Amazing amenities (rooftop terrace, gym, party room, courtyard garden, visitor parking)