Spacious Main Floor Condo in a great location, with 2 large bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms, large living / dining room, roomy kitchen with lots of white cabinets, stainless steel fridge and stove, a dishwasher and a washer-dryer unit for convenience.
Well maintained, clean and large, this condo has ample light, a sun-room (which can double as a den, playroom or office), and lots of added storage space and shelving in the bedroom closets and main hall storage room.
2014 New/Renovated Laminate / Tile floors in Living-Dining Room, Hallways, Main Bathroom and Kitchen
2014 New/Updated Main Bathroom including safety features
**Freshly Painted throughout - May 2018
Bus stops, community centre and library are all right outside the front door, as well as open green spaces, biking / walking paths, and a short walk to Tim Horton's, McDonald's and a local public school.
Shopping and Services are all within a 2-minute drive at South Keys, Bank Street, Heron Road and Johnston Road.
Direct bus to downtown is right out the front door.
2 Large Bedrooms and 2 Full Bathrooms . . . Newly Painted and Well-maintained Main Floor Condo with lots of extra storage and shelving and a sun-room / Den.
Many new-upgraded features
Room sizes are approximate.
- No Stairs to climb -- No waiting for elevator
- Short step to outside to enjoy open green spaces or to catch a direct bus to downtown Ottawa.
- Move-in condition, clean and well-maintained.
- 2014 New/Renovated Laminate / Tile floors in Living-Dining Room, Hallways, Main Bathroom and Kitchen
- 2014 New/Updated Main Bathroom including safety features
- Living / Dining Room: 20 X 11'2''
- Kitchen: 11 X 9
- Full Bathroom: 8 X 5
- Ensuite Full Bathroom: 8 X 5
- Bedroom: 11 X 9
- Bedroom Master: 15'9" X 11'10''
- Den / Sun-room: 10 X 7
- 2 Large Bedrooms and 2 Full Bathrooms
- Lovely Main Floor Condo with a sun room / Den
- Convenient Hunt Club Location very close to Bank Street and South Keys
- Direct bus to downtown Ottawa right outside the front door
- Room sizes are approximate