Signage: How do I obtain a Grape Vine sign?

We take care of installing removing and maintaining our signs (*local listings only). “For Sale” signs, posts, “Open House” signs & “Open House” tags remain the property of Grape Vine as they are rentals with the packages. Once you have registered your property on, our drivers will take care of installing, maintaining and removing our signs (if the property is located out-of-town, alternate arrangements can be made. Please contact the office directly to discuss - 613-829-1000). Signage shall be returned to Grape Vine once the property is sold or the contract is terminated. The Vendor agrees to compensate Grape Vine for lost / damaged materials, or if the signage is not returned on time.